Attorney Representation in Minnesota Since 1975
Home >> Practice Areas
Personal Injury and Criminal Defense Lawyers
For more than 30 years, our law firm has aggressively represented people injured in accidents and defended clients facing criminal charges in Minnesota. We are trial attorneys. Our experience goes hand-in-hand with our ability to prepare every case for a successful courtroom verdict.
How do we work with our clients? Listen to attorney Bryant explain how he developed a detailed approach with a family in a wrongful death case.
At Bradshaw & Bryant, PLLC, we provide skilled legal representation to clients in the areas of personal injury and criminal defense.
- Personal Injury: "Justice for the Injured" is more than our firm's motto — helping injured people is the primary reason we practice law. If you have been injured in an accident, or a loved one was killed as a result of someone else's carelessness, call 1-800.770.7008 or contact us for a free case evaluation.
- Accidents In Minnesota - When dealing with these as well as many other types of accidents, turning to a Minnesota personal injury attorney is the best move you can make. By doing so, you can better enhance the odds you will receive the proper compensation for your physical and mental suffering.
- Airplane Accidents - Airline-related accidents can occur on board a plane or while onboarding or off boarding the aircraft. They can occur while traveling locally in the US or during the course of an international flight.
- Amusement Park Accidents - Visiting an amusement park is not thought of as a dangerous outing in life, though just about everyone knows there is always that slim chance that something will in fact go wrong.
- Bike accidents - Our Minnesota injury lawyers represent individuals who have been injured in a bicycle accident.
- Bus Accidents - While bus accidents are not nearly as prevalent as automobile crashes, they do happen nationwide, perhaps even to you. If you are seriously injured in a bus accident, will you make that call to get legal help as soon as possible?
- Car accidents - Our firm's attorneys seek the maximum compensation possible for people who have been injured by negligent drivers. We also represent people who were injured in car accidents caused by drunk drivers who were illegally served alcohol by bars in dram shop liability claims. We have also helped hit-and-run accident victims and people injured by uninsured and underinsured drivers recover compensation under their own auto insurance policies.
- Catastrophic injuries - We understand the life-altering nature of serious injuries such as spinal cord injuries, brain injuries, amputations, and neck and back injuries. Our trial experience allows us to demonstrate the devastating effects of catastrophic injuries to insurance company adjusters and juries. In cases involving serious injuries, our goal is always to help our client recover the financial resources they need to recover and move on with their life after a tragic accident.
- Childhood Bullying - No matter what age your child is in school, he or she has probably had an encounter or two with a bully at some point or another.
- College Accidents - When you send your son or daughter (sometimes both) off to college, you typically have a little anxiety in your heart. Heck, you might even have to break out the box of tissues for you, perhaps them too.
- Concert Venue Injury - You went to a concert with the idea of relaxing and enjoying some great music. As it turns out, you left on a sour note. When you’vesuffered an injury at a concert venue, contacting a Minnesota personal injury attorney is your best move.
- Construction Accidents - For the countless men and women going to construction jobs on a daily basis, there is always the chance of an accident or two occurring. That said such a mishap can have a profound impact on one’s life.
- Criminal defense - We defend clients charged with misdemeanor offenses, including drunk driving, reckless driving, and petty theft. Our criminal defense lawyers have significant experience defending clients in major felony trials throughout Minnesota. If you are charged with a felony offense, such as murder, assault, rape, drug trafficking or aggravated DUI, you should speak with an experienced criminal lawyer immediately.
- Defective products - We have extensive experience investigating the dangers of work equipment, baby toys, cosmetics and household items.
- Distracted Driving Personal Injury - In today’s busy world, it should not come as a major surprise that there are millions of distracted drivers roving the nation’s highways at any given moment. As such, this is all the more reason that once seriously injured, working with a accident attorney in Minnesota is imperative.
- Hotel Accidents - In the event your hotel or motel stay was far from enjoyable, just how bad was it? Did it reach the point where you were seriously injured on the grounds of the place you were staying in? If that scenario sounds all too familiar to you, talking with a Minnesota personal injury attorney is your best move.
- Jet Ski Accidents - et skis (personal watercraft) are one of the most enjoyable means available to get out and enjoy a day at the lake, the river, and even the ocean. That said it just takes one accident out on the water to change your life forever. In the event you have been involved in a jet ski accident, where do you go for help?
- Motor vehicle accidents - Our lawyers have extensive experience representing clients injured because of someone else's negligence in other serious accidents, including, train, boat and motorcycle accidents. We help clients obtain compensation to recover from traumatic brain injuries.
- Pedestrian - Our attorneys thoroughly investigate the cause of pedestrian accidents, which can result in broken bones, spinal cord injuries and head injuries.
- Pet Injury - If you’ve been injured by someone’s pet, will you bite back with a personal injury lawsuit? In the event you do, having the right Minnesota personal injury attorney by your side is important.
- Premise liability - Our attorneys have a strong background representing clients injured in slip-and-fall accidents caused by dangerous property conditions, dog bites and swimming pool accidents.
- Restaurant Injury - Whether injured in a restaurant due to faulty equipment or the negligence of an employee or other patron, such injuries can prove both physically and emotionally draining. The key before considering any potential lawsuit is was it a serious injury? If it wasn’t, you could be looking at a frivolous lawsuit, something that can cost you time and money.
- Rollover Accident Claim - While countless Minnesota drivers love their SUVs (and other vehicles for that matter), being involved in a rollover accident can be life-threatening. In the event you or a loved one has been injured (or worse) in such an accident, do you have a Minnesota personal injury attorney on your side to fight for your rights?
- Snowmobile Accidents - For many Minnesota residents, snowmobiling is one of the highlights of the winter. That said snowmobiling accidents can range from minor bumps and bruises to serious injuries. In some cases, those serious injuries can even prove deadly.
- Sporting Event Injury - You likely never attend a professional or amateur sporting event thinking that you will be the one injured when all is said and done. Unfortunately, that is just the case for some fans, fans who never expected to be tended to by medical personnel during a game. In some instances, that injury can even prove fatal.
- Truck accidents - When a semi truck is involved in a crash with a car, the people in the car are at increased risk of serious injury and even death. Our law firm knows the importance of early investigation in a truck accident case in order to identify the cause of the accident. We seek justice for clients harmed by the negligence or carelessness of truck drivers and trucking companies.
- Workplace Injury - Just about everyone goes to work thinking that they are in a relatively safe environment from the time they get there until the time they clock out. Unfortunately, too many workers nationwide end up finding out that is not always the case.
- Wrongful death - If you lose a loved one in an accident, nothing can replace that person. Our wrongful death attorneys can help you with a wrongful death claim to ease the financial burden of your loss. These cases require extensive work and an understanding of the importance of the loss.
- Wrongful Death Cases - Dealing with a wrongful death case can be both daunting and heartbreaking at the same time. On the one hand, you have the tragedy of someone dying, something that is disturbing enough. On the other hand, a wrongful death attorney in Minnesota still has to go to battle in order to win the case for those they represent, in such cases like these, the survivor or survivors of those killed.
Our Minnesota Wrongful Death Lawyer is experienced and ready to build your case
- Assault and Battery - Assault charges are some of the most commonly tried crimes in our society. Regardless of how often it is committed though, it is still a serious criminal offense and defending your good name against these accusations will require the expertise of a top Minnesota criminal lawyer.
- Burglary - Burglary is the crime of illegally entering property with intent to commit a crime.
- Computer Crimes - When you have been accused of a computer crime, it is critical your defense has the experience and knowledge necessary to defend you against the charges.
- Criminal Defense FAQ - A skilled Minnesota criminal attorney from Bradshaw & Bryant can help you negotiate the strongest possible plea bargain for your situation.
- Drug Crimes - If you have been charged with a drug crime, it is important to speak with a Minnesota drug crimes attorney as soon as possible.
- Medical Malpractice - Hospitals are dangerous, dangerous places and the state of medical care in the US is at nothing more than a state of absolute crisis.
- Murder Charges - If you are convicted of murder, you could face life imprisonment. It is critical you not take chances with your Minnesota criminal attorney.
- Misdemeanors - Many people believe misdemeanors are too minor to do any harm to their future, so they do not take the charges seriously and refuse to spend time and effort selecting a premiere Minnesota criminal attorney.
- Nursing Home Abuse - If you or a loved one have been a victim of elder care abuse, a solid understanding of your legal rights wills serve to correct the circumstances that gave rise to such abuse and to acquire for you the compensation to which you are entitled.
- Theft - Being convicted of a theft will not only affect your immediate future while you serve your sentence, but will haunt you throughout your life as you seek employment or housing.
- White Collar Crime - White collar cases are very complex and your Minnesota criminal lawyer should be expected to possess an extensive array of knowledge relating to all aspects of these laws.
Contact us by e-mail or call 800.770.7008 to schedule a free consultation with an experienced attorney. Our phone line is answered 24-hours a day, seven-days a week.
We represent clients in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis - St. Paul, and the surrounding suburbs. We also represent clients throughout Central Minnesota, including St. Cloud, Brainerd, and Alexandria, and Stearns, Sherburne, Morrison, and Benton counties.